This week Alex and David talk about cryptocurrency investing, marriage equality, new announcements from Tesla and camping.
- Investing.com App
- Marriage Equality Survey Result Breakdown
- Western Sydney Leads 'No' Vote
- Tesla Semi and Roadster Announcement
- Tesla Semi Pricing
- Jervis Bay
- The Broke Barrel (Alexander and Samantha on Instagram)
This week Alex and David talk about interesting uses for Bluetooth, the state of the Australian housing and financial markets and fad diets.
- Australia's Record Housing Boom Officially Over
- Sydney Property Goes Cold as 'Chinese Capital Flows Fall'
- Gluten Scientist Explains Why Gluten-Free Diets Are Terrible
This week Alex and David talk about working hours in Australia and abroad, bug bounties and Tesla insurance.
- Australians 'Getting It Wrong' When It Comes to Work-Life Balance
- Workweek and Weekends Around the World
- Lisa Wilkinson Left the Nine Network
- Krack: Wifi Encryption Bug
- Bug Bounty Program
- Tesla Insurance
This week Alex and David talk about the demise of the Australian property market, trading shares, the always listening Google Home Mini and new phones from Apple and Razer.
- Is Buying an Apartment a Wise Investment?
- The Google Home Mini Saga
- Razer Phone
- Google Bought HTC
- iPhone X
This week Alex and David talk about Tesla Model 3 production issues, progress of the world's biggest battery, the state of the economy and fast interplanetary travel.
- World's Biggest Battery Halfway to Completion
- Tesla Model 3 Behind on Production
- Elon Musk's Fast Around the Earth Travel Proposal
This week Alex and David talk about karate achievements, advances in beekeeping and the threat of artificial intelligence.
- Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey
- Flow Beehive
- Claimed Tasmanian Tiger Sighting
- Elon Musk on the Dangers of AI