Published April 19, 2019
This week Alex and David talk about the problems with Boeing's 737 Max, Mark Zuckerberg's privacy-focused vision for Facebook and a failed sporting initiative.
- Boeing 737 Max: What Went Wrong?
- Lion Air Crash: Investigators Say Plane Was 'Not Airworthy'
- Facebook's Potential Privacy Initiative
- Zuckerberg's Blog Post - A Privacy-Focused Vision for Social Networking
- Facebook–Cambridge Analytica Data Scandal
- End-to-End Encryption
- AFL Clubs Returning 'Inadequate' Interchange Boards